Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
First look at Jennifer as Mystique in New ‘X-Men’ (x)
I feel personally defeated by Chris Hardwick. I simultaneously want to make him my Sworn Enemy and vow to avenge my GISHWHES team, and yet also excitedly ask him how Scotland was and find out what items he did and see pictures and have Misha on the show/podcast with stories and have everyone be BFFs.
Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pajamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. They listen more than they talk, think before they speak, and often feel as if they express themselves better in writing than in conversation. They tend to dislike conflict. Many have a horror of small talk, but enjoy deep discussions.
— Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain (via soo-rin)
I ate lunch and now I can barely keep my eyes open. How am I supposed to work 4 more hours like this?
Look at this tree, man.
The Angel Oak Tree is estimated to be in excess of 1500 years old, stands 66.5 ft (20 m) tall, measures 28 ft (8.5 m) in circumference, and produces shade that covers 17,200 square feet (1,600 m2). From tip to tip Its longest branch distance is 187 ft.
ALL OF MY LOVE <3
And on the list of “people I’d like to introduce Dean to” …